Culligan of Laredo provides cost-effective deionized water solutions.According to Wikipedia.org
Deionized water, also known as demineralized water (DI water, DIW or de-ionized water), is water that has had its mineral ions removed, such as cations from sodium, calcium, iron, copper and anions such as chloride and bromide. Deionization is a physical process which uses specially-manufactured ion exchange resins which bind to and filter out the mineral salts from water. Because the majority of water impurities are dissolved salts, deionization produces a high purity water that is generally similar to distilled water, and this process is quick and without scale buildup.
Service Deionization, also referred to as “Portable Exchange Deionization”, uses tanks containing deionization resin plumbed into your process with flexible connectors and exchanged upon exhaustion by tanks regenerated at a Culligan Service Center.
Advantages of Service Deionization include:
- No chemicals or hazardous waste; no frequent OSHA-required hazardous chemical training, no diking or other special containment, no waste treatment.
- Elimination of maintenance costs. Culligan exchanges exhausted tanks as required.
- No capital investment.You pay per tank exchange or per 1000 gallons of demineralized water consumed – your choice.
- Flexibility to meet varying flow requirements and water quality.Flows from 0.5 gpm to 500 gpm and quality from 50,000 ohm-cm to 18,000,000 ohm-cm.
- Metals recovery / Waste Treatment – this technology is often used to remove heavy metals from waste streams to meet NPDES or other discharge permit requirements. Tanks are regenerated by a licensed resource recovery facility and the recovered metals sold for recycling.
Culligan of Laredo provides:
- 75 years of innovation in research & development
- Free quotes & water analysis
- Professional application engineers on staff
- Guaranteed service after the sale